Sunday 14 June 2015

Blue Apron ~ Chicken Piccata

People who know me, know I don't do a lot of cooking.  So, when I heard about Blue Apron, the company that send you food, and all you have to do is cook it, I decided to give it a try.  My first week of Blue Apron meals arrived late Saturday.  I was so excited!

Today, I tried one of the meals ~ Chicken Piccata.  Everything I needed to make the meal was included and already portioned out.  Even the flour I needed to flour the chicken cutlets before cooking them!

The recipe was easy to follow, although it took me a little longer than the suggested cooking time of 25-35 minutes.

My hubby loved the dish.  The portion, however, was a bit small for a man, but was just perfect for me.

I can't wait to try tomorrow's meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment